Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years Resolution #1 Complete!!!

Selamat Tahun Baru 2012 dari Jakarta, Indonesia!!!


I did it.  I created a blog.  After several inquisitions and preparation throughout December (having a newborn makes everything a drawn out process) I am finally submitting my first post.  Before we left for Jakarta in March of 2011, I knew I would have to start a blog to share our experience overseas.  According to Ryan, its apparent that Facebook is not enough for me.  I kinda have a love/hate relationship with it.  Posting pics on Facebook is a chore.  At least here I can blabber to my hearts content and show what our life is like in the Big Durian.  


So, to my first followers/readers, thank you for checking it out.  Hopefully my family will get the blogging bug.  We'll see how it goes.


Iconic statue (patung) in Central Jakarta called Hotel Indonesia.  Why hotel? Dunno.  Maybe because there are several hotels on all sides of the roundabout that the statue is located on.  Suppose to welcome everyone to Jakarta.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, sis! Good job...
    Oh and yes I have a blog, but it's more for school's eportfolio but you can check it out. Maybe I'll have to start using it for my nursing school experiences. Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete